- Bring your own filament. Free filament provided by the makerspace or donated by members will be marked accordingly.
- Stick Around (no pun intended) for first few layers. First layer adhesion is critical to printing success.
- Unload filament when done. For overnight prints, please leave a note on Slack on what to do with the print once it is done.
- Report any malfunctions. We can't fix it if we don't know it's broken.
- Each printer has its own rules. Check them often for changes or updates.
- Bring your own resin. Supplies in the "Free to Use" bin are either provided by the makerspace or donated by members.
- Wear gloves and safety glasses. Resin is toxic.
- Clean up when done. Please unload the printer and wash everything that has been in contact with uncured resin.