Always read this page before you use it. We will post the latest changes and updates to this page. If you have any questions, please ask the Alexander Cua.
You break it, you fix it.
- Bring your own filament. Free filament provided by the makerspace or donated by members will be marked accordingly.
- Stick Around (no pun intended) for first few layers. First layer adhesion is critical to printing success.
- Unload filament when done. For overnight prints, please leave a note on Slack on what to do with the print once it is done.
- Report any malfunctions. We can't fix it if we don't know it's broken.
- Each printer has its own rules. Check them often for changes or updates.
- Bring your own resin. Supplies in the "Free to Use" bin are either provided by the makerspace or donated by members.
- Wear gloves and safety glasses. Resin is toxic.
- Clean up when done. Please unload the printer and wash everything that has been in contact with uncured resin.
Anycubic Mono X
Owned by Makerspace
Anycubic Photon S
Phrozen Shuffle XL